Monday, February 27, 2023

Card - Welcome Back

I made this card for a lady who has been away from work for a long time.  She has been battling for her life and has survived.

I am so glad to see her back at work.

I started with a Really Rust A2 card base and added 2 pieces of paste paper that I made a long time ago. The one on the left worked with the rusty color really well and the one on the right provide nice contrast.

I added a piece of Soft Suede ribbon wrapped around this layer and taped the ends to the back.   I adhered the whole piece to the card front with double sided tape. 

The greeting was adhered with 3D foam tape over the ribbon and overlap in the decorative pieces of paste paper.

A quarter sheet insert and beige envelope finished it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.