Tuesday, June 20, 2023

AAC Photography Show Submissions

I submitted two pieces to the AAC Photography Show.

They are small pieces as the larger frames were hanging in the gallery with the mixed media piece for the Senior Show.


Title: Serene

Size: 8.00 x 10.00 inches
Medium: Photography
Print 3.5 x 5 inches
Mat: Archival off white wide
Frame: Silver Brushed Metal

This is the center of a Christmas Rose flower - Hellebore.

I took the photo at the Muttart Conservatory when I visited with my aunts in March.

I love the softness of the colors and the interesting shapes.

Beautiful soft background which is darker and highlights the flower wonderfully.



This is dried Hosta leaves which have emerged after the snow melt.

I found the shapes, colors and shades very interesting.

Title: End of Winter

Size:11.00 x 11.00 inches
Medium: Photography
Print 9.00 x 9.00 inches
Mat: Black Narrow
Frame: Maple Wood medium width

Reception is Saturday, June 24th 1-3 pm.

On display in the gallery in Spruce Grove.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.