Saturday, June 10, 2023

Sylvia's Simple Shots

 

It was a good week for birds.  I finally found American White Pelicans at Heritage Hills Wetlands in Sherwood Park. The Junco and the Waxwing were on my morning walks.

When I have to walk and exercise inside I found walking meditations which combine 2 things I want to start my day with.

Gratitude is always a good thing.  

I heard this a couple of days ago.  What if you only had today what you thanked God for yesterday?  That is a sobering thought.

I really appreciate being to view these on my TV so I can appreciate all the beautiful scenery that is included in the videos.

Another Angel of Love - Henry K. Ripplinger

Henry continues to get support from Mr. Engelman at the grocery store.  He is still holding out hope that Jenny will be in touch but so far not a word.

Life goes on as it must.  Things are getting better at the store as renovations take place.

Henry meet Julean Carter who comes from a different background than him.  Her family heritage is the Mormon faith.  This will play a role in the future of this young couple.

Henry and Julean marry, buy a house, have children, and still Jenny is part of Henry's thoughts and dreams.

Good clean reading in another great book in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.