Monday, June 12, 2023

Exchange Cards - Pink flowers

I got my exchange cards made today.

I started with 2 4x4 photos from my previous calendars. I chose 2 pink flowers - a rose and Ninebark.

I chose Stampin Up Pretty in Pink card stock as the base for both cards.  I used a corner round punch on this photo.  I used the SU Slot punch to make a slot in the fold where I could pull my ribbon through. I used Basic Black Scallop Dots ribbon for both cards.

I wrapped it around the card front and taped the ends together in the front.  I then used a black mini brad to adhere the Martha Stewart champagne butterly punchie to the ribbons and press the prong apart between the ribbon and the card.

The photo was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape in all four corners.

I added a quarter sheet insert to the inside.


On this card I changed the orientation to landscape/wide.

I wrapped the ribbon around the card front and taped it down in the front where the photo would cover it.

I chose a corner punch which added 2 notches to either side of the photo.

I added a sentiment which was printed black on white cardstock and punched with 1 inch punch then mounted to a 1.25 inch black circle punchie. I put a hole and threaded through a white thread and hung it on the Scallop Dot black ribbon.

The photo was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.  These are off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.