Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Apron - Reversible Gathered Half Apron

This time it is a reversible gathered half apron. 

I chose a colorful print I bought at the SEESA Sale on Saturday and an aqua solid100% cotton to make this half apron. 

I placed a 6 inch patch pocket on the print side in the aqua fabric. I`m still have problems with my right and left reversed so the pocket is on the left hand side. I hope it works for the new owner.

Thirty inch ties are great to knot this apron in the back.  Long enough to accommodate various sized middles.

The edge has been top stitched on the sides and bottom.



The waist band is 24 inches wide by 2 inches tall.  The ties are 2 in tall by 30 inches long.  They fit into the ends of  the waist band then the skirt is inserted into it and the inside this tacked down with the top stitching.

The skirt is 29 inches wide by 17 inches tall plus the 2 inch waistband for an overall height of 19 inches.  This provides 5 inches of easement which I think is quite adequate and easily accommodated with the double front design.

All the edges are finished in this apron. 

I love this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.