Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Christmas Cards - Extras

There's sometimes extras left after I am done putting together my card kits.  This is an extra from the Bethlehem Stack kit.

This is a white card with a black layer leaving as small border.

I created the blue background and cut it with the Tim Holtz Arch Frame die.  I cut the Bethlehem with the Taylored Expressions Border die which about 6 inches long.  This the other end than the one I used for the kit.

I punched the Stampin Up Modern Label punch from the same sheet to ensure it matched.  I added a greeting from another set I created this week. It is adhered with 3 D foam tape.

The Creative Memories star is attached with a tiny copper star brad.  This element was then adhered to the card front.


This is my first sample for the Christmas Stack kit but decided that an ivory addition on the right would work better.

A commercial card was cut to capture the essential element.  I added a silver strip on the right but since the silver foil elements look black it does not work so well.

I added 3 iridescent sequins with Bling Zots.

These are going into my Christmas Card box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.