Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Card Exchange

I love this color combination. Yellow and black with silver which is not easy to see in the scan.

This is a sketch I have used before.  I chose a black card base.  I cut the yellow decorative floral card stock to 3.75 x 5.00 inches.

I cut a hole in it with the Stampin Up Decorative Label thinlits. 

I tied a short length of black 1/8 inch satin ribbon on the right hand side then adhered it to the card front. 

The greeting is color printed in black to match the card and punched out with the 1.25 inch circle punch.  I added a 1 3/8 inch circle in yellow to coordinate with the color in the paper. I adhered the greeting layer in the center of the label hole.  Added a quarter sheet insert.

The red card is the same sketch with a bold red and black checkered plaid.  The red circle coordinates with the plaid.

These card are off to my card exchange friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.