Saturday, October 27, 2018

R2Go Christmas Stack kit - Pinecones & Reindeer

I cut the pine cone element with a Sizzix Squares Thinlits at about  3 inches square.  I then cut with the paper cutter a white layer at 3.25 inches. These are adhered together.

I cut black and white snowflake designer card stock into pieces 4.25 inches by 2.5 inches. The paper is by Teresa Collins - Christmas Home - Cmas Damask. This is the reverse side. I adhered the piece on the left side aligned to the edge of a black card.

I then cut a length of 6.5 inch red crimped ribbon and placed in the center of the wide card and taped the ends to the inside.

I added 3D foam tape to the four corners of the pinecone accent and adhered it to the right side leaving even border on the top, right and bottom edges.

This is the same sketch but in the portrait orientation.

The Reindeer element was cut to 3 inches and an ivory layer was cut to 3.25 inches. These are adhered together. I chose ivory to coordinate with the striped ribbon.

The striped light and dark green designer paper is by Graphics 45 from the Twas the Night Before Christmas collection. It was cut to 2.5 inches tall and 4.25 inches wide and adhered to the bottom of the green card.

The striped ribbon was cut to 6.5 inches, placed in the center of the card and the ends were taped to the inside of the card.

The reindeer element was adhered with 3D foam tape placed in the 4 corners.  It was aligned to leave an even border on left top and right hand sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.