Saturday, October 27, 2018

Thank You cards

I used left overs from my recent Ready 2 Go Cmas Stack kit to create some thank you cards. 

I chose a black card base.

I used the cut pine cone square element and added a layer of white card stock. 

I then cut a strip of left over from the back of a black and red plaid card stock.  I cut it to 4.25 inches and adhered it across the card. 

I punched a Stampin Up Modern Label punchie from the plaid leftover and ensured red on both ends.   I added a SU Word Window punch in the center. That was adhered in the top left hand corner.

I adhered the square pinecone element with 3D foam tape to the card front leave even borders on the left bottom and right hand sides.


I started with a black card. 

I added the strip of snowflake designer paper by Terese Collins on the left hand side.

I added a 1 inch strip of gold moire paper in the center of the card overlapping the snowflake layer. 

I created an accent with a square of black card stock, a 1 inch circle of gold paper, a white dove brad and a SU word window punchie.  This was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Added these to the Thank You box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.