Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Christmas Card Gift Set

I have prepared a set of Christmas Cards for a friend who moved away and loves to give handmade cards. 

I recycled a note card front into this card.

I added a blue green layer behind the tree image. 

I punched a couple of holes in the top and ran a length of gold metallic ribbon through and knotted it in the front.



The Rejoice is a digital image I designed years ago. It was color printed onto white card stock.  I added a gold sparkle star brad above the `j`.  The image was spattered with silver ink.   It was mounted onto a green card base.







A recycled card front mounted onto a purple card to pick up on the holographic image.  Love the silver frame. 

I was able to keep the greeting which was great.

This card features my Bethlehem digital.  I printed it in dark brown onto a white card. 

The star was printed on vellum and embossed with silver powder.

The edges were ripped and then it was folded over the edges of the card then adhered to the inside.












Another recycle card front with a white dove placed on a red card base.  The greeting was printed in the top left hand corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.