Monday, October 29, 2018

R2Go Christmas Stack - Soft Sky Dove & Holy Family

I started with a beautiful dove glittered large card. I cut it down to leave me with this dove glitter image with warm blues, cool purples and glittered snowflakes.

I chose a soft sky card base onto which this layer was adhered in the tall or portrait orientation.

I printed the greeting in deep purple blue and punched it out with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.
 
I added 3 iridescent sequins with Bling Zots.

I added a quarter sheet insert for the sentiment inside.



 
This card is a similar sketch with the wide or landscape orientation.

I had just enough of these to complete the kit.

I cut down the card and added a strip to the right hand side to complete the card layer leaving a small border.

I added a silver foil SU Modern Label punch with a SU Word Window punchie adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

This time 3 silver stars were adhered to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.