Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Grey Flannel Cover Up

All this sewing has been a learning experience for me.

This is a beautiful soft flannel garment.  It was a Wosley XL short sleeved men`s shirt.

The result of a solid color and short sleeve is a toned down look and no ties.  The sleeves went into the pockets.

I chose black bias tape.

I was out to quilting group today and I brought my earlier apron to show the leader of the group.  She tried it on.

I have a challenge of needing  someone try them on and see how it fits and adjusts.

Someone there who has worked with seniors suggested that these could be used as cover ups while eating.   This maybe more accepted by some than an adult bib. I never even thought of that.

I am loving my progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.