Saturday, October 27, 2018

R2Go Christmas Stack Kit - Dove & Joyful Watercolor

This card has portrait / tall orientation.

The Joyful layer was cut from a piece of printed card stock.  I used the Stampin Up Window Frame thin lits to cut the gold foil word with it's watercolor background in red and greens.  I then cut a layer of warm green card stock with one of the Sizzix Square thinlits which allows a nice border around the square on the watercolor diecut.  These are adhered together. 

I chose a warm red card base onto which I adhered a length of gold metallic ribbon across the front and taped the ends to the inside of the card.  This repeats the gold in the accent.

The Joyful watercolor accent is adhered over the ribbon to the card front with 4 squares 3D foam tape.  I aligned it a bit to the left of center.

This is the same sketch but placed in the landscape or wide orientation.

I chose a white card base onto which I adhered a length of white satin ribbon with turquoise writing "Peace" printed at regular intervals. I taped the ends to the inside of the card.

The gold moire square was adhered behind the turquoise and gold dove Window Frame diecut.  This accent was adhered to the card front over the ribbon with 4 pieces of 3D foam tape.  I aligned it to allow me to see 2 full words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.