Monday, October 15, 2018

Sympathy Cards

A wonderful man passed away quietly in his sleep last week. I spent many Christmas Eves with my sister and her husband`s family.  His father was a great support to this kids and grandkids. The funeral is today. 

This card is a 5x7 inch card on heavy card stock.  It features a beautiful chokecherry tree leaf which was adhered to the card front in portrait orientation.

I added a blue greeting color printed and punched with the Artisan Label punch by Stampin Up.  I used 3D foam tape to adhered it in the bottom right hand corner.









This card is for my brother - in - law`s sister which I have gotten to know over the years.

It features a pink rose photo which was cut to 3.5 x 4.75 inches and adhered to the front of a heavy card stock card.

I added a greeting in the bottom left hand corner created with a Word Window punchie glued to a green Modern Label punchie.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.  The punchies were created with Stampin Up punches.

2 comments:

  1. Sylvia - these are lovely cards. I am sure that the families are honored to receive one of your hand-made creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely sympathy cards, Sylvia, and sure to bring a measure of love and comfort to your grieving family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.