Thursday, October 18, 2018

Recent Photos

We had our fellowship group meeting today.  Our hostess was a recent retiree. I was on snack so I prepared Orange Bran Muffins with my sisters recipe.  It made 24 muffins and we were expecting 14 ladies.  They must have been good because I only brought 4 home.

I put together a Tupperware fruit tray including strawberries, cantaloupe, oranges and pomegranate.

Rounded out the selection with a variety of yogurt.


We collected yarn for a couple who does knitting for our Christmas Mitten Tree.

We had such a good time.




These books by Grace Livingston Hill have been on my bedside table recently.

Nice light romances in the early 1900s.  I enjoyed the novels by Hill but the one by her aunt Aldon was not as great for me.

We have had an injection of new books for the WtomyKitchen library so I will clear some of these at our Mission Possible Sale at the beginning of November.



I found this float frame at the ReUse Center on the weekend as my niece visited.

I think there are wonderful photography possibilities for this object.

I have placed a couple of my 4x6 photos in for now.

Love the angles of the stand on the back side.



I picked up this puzzle at the same center.  My niece spent an hour trying to solve it.  She came really close.

I picked it up because of the clear pieces which will surely be nice for photography.

I did find a solution on-line so I could assemble it and it would be awesome in photos.





The sunset was wonderful tonight.  I headed out a little late but I am happy with this shot.

Share Your Cup #311 hosted by Jann at Daily Cup with Mrs Olson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.