Friday, December 6, 2019

90th Birthday Card

I made this card for my Dad as he turns 90 years old. I was with him on his day but the card sat on the scanner at my house.  Sorry! I made as soon as I could when I got home.

I chose a dark Espresso card and some double sided designer paper with brown in thin aqua lines on the one side and aqua on the other.  I cut a piece 5.25x 4.00 inches then cut again at 3.5 inches. I flipped the small piece over and taped the pieces back together.  I added a piece of red cotton ribbon across the join and taped the ends to the back.

I cut a piece of brown card stock with one of the Stampin Up Window Frame framelits and added a color printed square greeting.  The layer was added to the card over the red ribbon with 3D foam tape.

The square greeting is a goose from the SU Wetlands set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.