Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Christmas Thank Yous

I got my Christmas thank you cards made.  I used gift wrap used on one of Mom & Dad's gifts.  Beautiful green background with white boughs and vanilla pine cones. I chose vanilla cards.

I cut the gift wrap paper to 4.00 x 5.25 inches and taped it to the front of the card.

I then cut a ribbon slider with Spellbinder slider set.  I printed thank you greetings and punched them with the 2 inch oval punch.  I adhered them to the front of the green sliders.

I added red cotton ribbon and trimmed the ends.  I taped them to the back of the slider so they would not move.  I added 3D foam tape to the slide and adhered it to the card front. 
On the wide ones I put plaid ribbon instead.

I am very blessed and it was good to have company instead of gifts in some cases.  I just need to spread out it a little more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.