Saturday, December 14, 2019

Photo Coaster to Gallery

I made a few more sets of photo coasters.

This set is called Beautiful Butterflies. 

I love the shadow captured on the fist one. 



I made a set of 4 of the same image of this magnificent Bison at Elk Island.








I called this set Majestic. 

It features Sunlit Mountains in Canmore, the Hoodoos in Drumheller, Niagara Falls and the large Oak Tree.
















This set is called Winged Ones 2. 

The beautiful rust colored in the top left, gorgeous large Blue Morph, a lovely Red Lady Bug on a green/silver leaf and Bumble Bee on purple globe flower.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - all lovely shots. And I think your names for the sets are inspirational and will encourage buyers! I hope you are having a blessed Advent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.