Sunday, December 8, 2019

Reception at the Gallery

It was the reception for the Abstraction Show and the Christmas Store last night. The set up for the store is much better this year with enough room for each vendor. The variety of products available includes jewelry, fused glass, wood slice ornaments, watercolors, crocheted items, wood burnt charcuterie boards, scented candles and so much more.

I delivered a couple more sets of photo coasters and some 4x6 calendars.




















This set is called Nature Fire with sunlit Foxtail weed in the fall on the left and a Sunset shot on Jesse Lake with the cattail reeds in the front.


I did up a set of 4 of this Red Poppy!  It is gorgeous and would be perfect for a gardener or flower lover.


This is my latest presentation for my 4x6 calendars in hopes of giving customers the information they need to make their decision to buy one for someone's desk.

I placed the calendar in the black metal frame and then taped the index sheet to the base so the images will be readily seen.  We shall see if it works.  I brought 2 Nature and one Dewy Petals.

Attendance was less than expected but being a Saturday night there were conflicts with other activities including Christmas parties.  Hopefully they will drop by the gallery over the next couple of weeks.

I am working on more photo coasters as I have sold a couple already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.