Tuesday, December 24, 2019

All Occasion Card Gift

I gift a friend a stash of cards for her Christmas gift each year. 

These are DSP Split design with designer paper made by Fiskars - Cloud 9 Design - Blue Shore Flowers.  I chose a warm green card base.

I cut the paper into 4.00 x 5.25 inches then cut again at 3.5 inches and taped the pieces back together after flipping one of the pieces. 

I have placed a length of the white grosgrain ribbon across the join and taped the ends to the back.  

I placed a blue bird post it on top with a couple of branches created with the SU Bird Builder Punch. 

I added the beak lines with a gel  marker and a white mini brad for the eye.  The wing was cut with the Cricut. 

This is a basic DSP Split based on the instruction above.

I chose a dark green card base.

I added a greeting printed and punched with the SU Decorative Label punch.  It was adhered over the ribbon with 3D foam tape.








I chose a white card base for this card and chose to keep the solid blue side.

I added a greeting done with the same punch and adhered with 3D foam tape.

I added hexagonal diecuts cut with Spellbinder Nestabilities thinlit dies.

I chose to repeat the blue and add a punch of red. 

I added a thread tied to the grosgrain ribbon to repeat the accent color.

I have added several more cards from my stash and packaged them along with her Caramel Popcorn.  Always a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.