I decided to refurbish some commercial Christmas cards. Use the A2 size is a bit challenging because the commercial cards are so much bigger. It means finding a focal element and trimming to keep in the center of the element.
Here I chose the star and Rejoice as the focus. The width was not full so I added a strip of gold on the warm deep teal card base. The focal element was adhered with 3D foam tape.
I chose a card base that matched the twig arms which is a warm taupe color.
I just trimmed the snowman to leave an even border all the way around. It was adhered with 3D foam tape.
I trimmed the candles then trimmed the scripture verse so that I could overlap these elements.
I chose a warm blue green card base. This is in the portrait or tall orientation.
The candles were adhered with double sided tape then the scripture was adhered with 3D foam tape.
A sleigh ride is always fun at Christmas time.
I chose a deep red card base. Once again choosing the focal point of the sleigh and trimmed accordingly.
Mounted with 3D foam tape leaving a tiny border.
I am imagining headed off the a Christmas Eve service by horse and sleigh.
I chose a lavender card base.
The focal element was adhered with 3D foam tape.
Each card had a seasonal insert adhered inside and a new envelope was matched to it.
A few more cards for my Christmas Card box!
I had to make do with not electric tools today so a paper cutter and tape worked really well.