Monday, April 12, 2021

Allied Arts Council - Tantalizing Textures Show

This show was moved to on-line at the last minute because of the placement of further COVID 19 restrictions.

Title: Bright Sunflower
Size: 8.00 x 8.00 inches
Signed Photography Print
Mats: n/a
Frame: n/a
Print: 8x8 inches

This is a very abstract photo which started life as an image of a dried sunflower I took at the community garden.  I applied a solarize filter which gave it these wonderful colors. 

 

Title: Outskirts
Size: 8.00 x 12.00 inches
Signed Photography Print
Mats: n/a
Frame: n/a
Print: 8x12 inches

Another abstract image which started as a frozen puddle in the parking lot.  After processing I saw a town with the roads leading out from it in several directions.

 


 

Title: A River Runs Through
Size: 8.00 x 10.00 inches
Signed Photography Print
Mats: n/a
Frame: n/a
Print: 8x10 inches

This was condensation on glass i found on an early August morning.  I did add definition to the lines.  In my eyes it became a river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.