Friday, April 9, 2021

2021 Christmas Card Challenge - Refurbished Cards - Session 2

I continue my clean up of old cards and they need to be use or otherwise disposed of.

A beautiful manger scene which is simple and elegant.

I just added a brown texture card stock layer to the golden rod card base.

The manger layer was then adhered to the brown layer.

I added a greeting with a Stampin Up Modern Label in the the card color and a brown Word Window punchie.  This was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

While shepherds kept their watching
Over silent flocks by night,
Behold throughout the heavens,
There shone a holy light:

I love the beautiful greens in this stain glass window of the shepherds in the fields.

I trimmed the window from the commercial card front.  It was not wide enough so I added a strip of purple to the right hand side.

The stained glass layer was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.


 

 

 

A well lit church scene inside a Christmas tree shape with gold foil stars all around.

I trimmed it and then layered it on a piece of white card stock.  Then added to a medium blue card base.

I added a Stampin Up Modern Label punichie greeting in blue. This was adhered to the card with 3D foam tape.

 
 

 

 

The name above all names "Jesus".  The reason for the season.  Gorgeous trio of candles with holly around the base. I added a green layer to the golden rod card base. Adhered the focal element with 3D foam tape.

 


The trip to Bethlehem on a donkey.  Mary pregnant with Jesus and Joseph leading the family to their destiny. 

Love the blues and purples in this card.  Adhered with 3D foam tape to a purple card.

I am really happy with these cards. 

Five more cards for the Christmas box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.