Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day Card

I made this card for my Mom.  She is so precious to me.

Her favorite color is blue so I made blue poppies for her card.

I chose a true blue card base.  I added a piece of watercolor designer paper cut to leave a small border.

I cut the Memory Box Row of Poppies die from blue green and grey blue card stock.  I cut the flowers from the grey and glued them onto the green.  I chalked the flowers to add some blue shading to them.

I cut a piece of the blue green card stock the width of the card and ripped the top edge.  Adhered to card front with double sided tape.

Printed the greeting on white card stock, ripped the top edge again, aligned the bottom edges and trimmed to the edge of the card.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sylvia,
    I'm far sure that your Mom will love it!
    Enjoy your Sunday and your festive day
    Xx Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.