Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Seniors Week - June 7-13 2021 - Card Donations

I worked on more cards for the Seniors Week Project.

I started with the yellow and blue layer which I made last summer.  It involves making a marking tool with old toilet paper rolls to create dandelion flowers.  

That layer was trimmed to 4.00 x 5.25 inches. 

I placed a piece of blue rick rack across the bottom third and taped the ends to the back. This layer was then adhered to the front of a medium blue card base.

I added a color printed greeting punched with the Stampin Up Decorative Label adhered with 3D foam tape.

This card was created with a 4x4 photo reused from one of my photography calendars. 

I trimmed the 4x4 down a bit to leave a bit more of a border. 

I added the vellum sentiment which I adhered to the photograph with gold flower sequins held in place with orange tiny brads.  This full layer was then adhered to the front of a yellow card base.








These cards are reusing a small card I made for a Stampin up party I held years ago.  I had leftovers and they just sat. 

The accent layer has a Tango Tangerine base with Tempting Turquoise designer paper.  I added an accent strip in orange punched with the Stampin Up Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch. 

The tag was stamped with the Too Terrific Tags set in Tempting Turquoise on Whisper White. Layer onto Tango Tangerine with a Tempting Turquoise grosgrian ribbon held in place with an orange tiny brad. 

The Whisper White layer was embossed with the Swiss Dots folder and trimmed to leave a small border. It was adhered to the turquoise card base.

The stack is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.