Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Seniors Week - June 7-13 2021 - Card Donations

This is the reusing of a nature printing I made many years ago.  

Nature Printing is a process that involves using real leaves, acrylic paint and white card stock.  I spattered the prints with watercolor after they were dry.

I trimmed the green leave nature print to leave a small border.  I adhered it to the front of a medium green card base.

I added a sentiment made with a Stampin Up Modern Label punch from the same green card stock as the card base and a color printed SU Word Window punchie.  This layer was adhered with 3D foam tape.




 

This card was made with an old card kit prepared for a class at a women's residence. 

The grey card base was punched with a circle border punch.  The sentiment is held in place with a metal circle pronged through the card front.   I added 3 daisy confetti held in place with tiny black brads. The insert is the full half sheet so it will show through the punched border.

I am using up old card kits which did not get used in class.  There was a time when I prepared more kits because I was not sure how many participants would show up. Later, I got smart and made participants pay in advance so I only prepared the number of kits which were paid for.

This card has a lavender card base with coordinating designer paper in the diamond pattern.  Trimmed to leave a small border.

The gold border was wrapped around and the ends were taped to the back.  The purple Lattice die cut was adhered to the designer paper too. Then this layer was adhered to the card front.

I added a flower accent and a Stampin Up Modern label sentiment where the purple punchie was offset from the white one. This was adhered with 3D foam tape.

Another old kit.  

This card has a black card base with a piece of striped warm blue green designer paper trimmed to leave a small border.  I wrapped the ivory grosgrain ribbon and taped the ends to the back. This was adhere to the front of the card.

The three hexagon shapes in the same color scheme as background were cut from designer scrap book paper with Spellbinder Hexagon Nestabilities set. These were adhered aligned along the ivory ribbon. 

I added a ivory tag sentiment with navy cording.  It was adhered with 3D foam tape.

The stack of card is growing!  I delivered them on Friday, May 21st.  They were gratefully accepted.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful cards. I love them and get some tips of how to create them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.