Monday, November 7, 2022

2023 Photo Calendar - Blossoms

Of course, taking flower and garden photos is always a pleasure.  I have the Botanic Park in St. Albert, the Community Garden in my neighbourhood and gardens found near and far on my morning walks.  I did find a few new to me flowers such as the Peruvian Lilies.

This is the 2023 floral calendar which I have named Blossoms.  Some years I have had garden shots but this year it is all flowers.

January - Icelandic Poppy                                            July - Bachelor Button in neighborhood garden

February - Peruvian Lilies                                            August - Martagon Lily - Fairy Morning

March - Nastursium                                                     September - Sunflower at St. Albert Botanic Park

April - Dahlia - Jowey Linda                                       October - Day Lily - Persimmon - Beaumont

May - Perennial Geranium                                            November - Monkshood at Botanic Park

June - Wild Alberta Rose                                              December - Holly Hocks in a parking lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.