Thursday, November 24, 2022

Card Exchange - Nov - Screen Printed Paper

This sheet of beautiful screen printed paper stayed with me when many of the other 12x12 sheets left last week. 

It had so many Stampin Up colors in it. Early Espresso, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip and Melon Mambo.

On this card I cut the decorative paper to 5.25x4.00 then placed on a Very Vanilla card base. I cut the paper following the floral design from left to right. I then cut a piece of Melon Mambo to finish the rectangle along the cards bottom edge.  This was adhered first then the decorative paper over top of that leaving a small border all the way around. I added rhinestones in the center of the flowers with Bling Zots glue dots.

On this second card, I but a piece of designer paper for the top of the cards and a piece of Melon Mambo for the bottom and chose a Soft Suede card base.  

I ran my piercing wheel tool to make some wavy lines in the solid card stock on the bottom to provide texture.  I adhered that below the piece of designer paper on the top.  

I added a piece of Very Vanilla card stock across the join of these above mentioned papers and adhered it with double sided tape.

I then punched a SU Five Petal Punch flower in the pink and then the ivory card stock.  I layered these and added a small yellow flower in the center. This accent is held together with a deep pink mini brad.  The flower was adhered on the strip of paper with 3D foam tape.

These are off to my exchange partners this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.