Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Christmas Card Challenge - Watercolor - Doves

I created watercolor backgrounds with the intention of using these dove brads for this set of cards. The watercolor has a bit of salt technique.

The doves come in right and left facing styles. I used a Sakura GellyRoll Stardust - Clear Star gel marker for the olive branch.

The circle behind the dove is a 13/8 inch circle punchie.

The greeting is a color printed double flag end banner I designed.

This card is Stampin Up Elegant Eggplant which is a deep rich purple color.  This card is in the landscape orientation.

On this card I used Stampin Up Primose Petal for the card base as I did not have any Rose Red card stock.

The circle is Rose Red.

The greeting is also Rose Red and I chose Peace on Earth in various fonts.

You can see the Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust - Clear Star gel marker on the image on the right. 

It just adds mostly sparkle with little colors so it works well in many situations.

 

These watercolor backgrounds were created with the Stampin Up Watercolor Wonder Crayons which makes it easy to match to the card stock.  

This card had lots of salt action on the color.

The card base, the circle punchie and greeting are all Marina Mist on the left and Always Artichoke on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.