Thursday, December 1, 2022

Card Exchange - Dec - Triangle Trees

These are my December exchange cards.  I used the beautiful screen printed decorative paper again because the colors where Christmasy.

I selected a beige card base.

I cut some triangle trees from solid card stock. For this card it was a warm green then I cut the decorative paper a bit smaller leaving a border all the way around.

I used pencil crayons in browns and greens to create a soft background and for the tree trunk at the bottom. I then adhered the Christmas Tree over top.

I added a red star sequin at the top of the tree and gold ones around the rest of the card.  These are adhered with Bling Zot glue dots.


For this card on the right a very similar layout to the top one.  This time I used a Very Vanilla card base.

Same warm green solid card stock for the tree.  

Again, a color pencil background and tree trunk.  A red star sequin at the top of the tree.

The small stars were punched from gold card stock with my Creative Memories star border punch. This is the largest of the one in the border.  I adhered them with Scotch Quick Dry liquid glue as it has a very fine point on the bottle.

I used the green pencil crayons to add some rays to the stars.

A seasonal insert was added as well as a white envelope and they are ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.