Monday, December 26, 2022

Small Gifts - Car Cup Holders Coasters - Bunch 1

A bunch of 3" car cup holder coasters - V2. 

I chose thicker felt or fleece scraps for this bunch of car coasters.

For the top left hand set I resized a bird post it  note I have used on cards before. I cut the wing by hand. The background is a very textured caramel colored fleece.  I chose light blue felt for the bird, a dark blue for the wing and a light blue grosgrain ribbon. I chose a yellow denim fabric for the cotton piece on the back.  

The top right hand is a thick teal fleece with a yellow start felt accent. Yellow grosgrain ribbon and a teal cotton flannelette on the back. 

The middle right hand is the same caramel fleece as the first set.  I cut small mushrooms from orange and brown felt. This set has orange grosgrain and the same yellow cotton denim on the back. 

Back to the left center. This set feature red fleece with grey tuques. The tuques were cut by hand with a hand drawn pattern.  I sewed the ribs on the body and the rim. A grey grosgrain ribbon and a cotton tshirt fabric on the back. Bottom right set. I loved this scrap of plaid fleece. The colors are great so I just matched the colors with grosgrain ribbon. I chose Stampin Up colors More Mustard and Rich Razzleberry and stuck to the plaid geometric pattern.  More Mustard grosgrain ribbon tabs and black cotton backer fabric. Bottom left features royal blue fleece for the background and die cut hearts in white and grey felt. The back is jean denim. These are Christmas gifts for my sisters and niece. 


1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - these are so clever. I think I recognize that bird as one you included in your calendar pages (that I was so lucky to receive) a few years ago. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.