Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Art Show - Juried Member Show

This is the piece I submitted to the Juried Member Show and since I had only 1 piece it was included in the show.

The subject is reeds in a body of water.  It was taken at Big Lake, AB in September 2022. 

I did clean up the surrounding water and converted it to black and white.

Title: Stillness
Size: 11.00 x 14.00 inches
Signed Photography Print
Mat: Archival off white / black narrow
Frame: Silver Brushed Metal
Print: 09x12 inches

We dropped off our pieces for the Juried Member Show of the Allied Arts Council on Saturday morning. We were back at 4:00pm to pick up our easels and any pieces which were not juried into the show.

My 2 aunts and myself have our pieces in this show.

Reception will be Saturday, March 11, 2023 at 1-3 pm

You can find the show on line here.

Looking forward to seeing the pieces in person all nicely set up on the walls of the gallery. Some are for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.