Thursday, March 30, 2023

Serger Desk - Mom's

During my visit with my sister we discussed my set up of the new to me serger recently.

She mentioned that she had brought Mom's serger desk to her house when they were cleaning out Mom's room after she passed.

She asked would I like to use it and I said for sure.

It is small so it fit in the card nicely and I was able to handle it by myself to get it to my place.

Here it is all set up next the Bernina sewing desk!

I have been collecting cones of thread. I did buy some serger thread as well.

My sister mentioned that the drawers took a bit of time to figure out which ones went where but I found a clue when I looked.


Mom had marked the drawers, top middle and bottom.

Mystery solved.

Thanks Mom!

I like that the desk are the same height so it extends my working surface when working with large projects.

I am very happy with this set up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.