Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Card Exchange - March - Five Petal Flowers

I used the Stampin Up Five Petal Flower punch for my March exchange cards.

I started with a Soft Suede card base A2 in portrait mode.  I cut a layer of this gorgeous screen printed handmade paper.  

I wrapped a length of Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon on the left hand side and tape the end to the back of the decorative paper. 

The decorative paper was then adhered to the card front with double sided tape.

I created the flower accent with a pearl white flower stacked with a Cherry Cobbler one then the same flower in a smaller size punched in pearl white all held together with a red mini brad.  

The accent was then adhered to the card front with a piece of 3D foam tape.

This card is in the landscape orientation. The card base is Very Vanilla. 

I adhered a strip of the decorative paper along the left hand edge.

Then added a piece of non shed gold glitter card stock and taped that over the edge of the decorative paper and trimmed the top and bottom to the card edge. 

The accent is a square of Cherry Cobbler then a piece of decorative paper leaving a small border. 

Again the five petal flower accent was adhered on the square with 3D foam tape.

These will be off to my partners shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.