Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Belated Birthday

I made this card for a friend whose birthday was in April but I just lost track of it.  

She is here visiting so I will give it to her at supper tonight.

Card base is A2 in Rich Razzleberry with a top fold.

I cut another piece from my larger watecolor paper piece and chose this blue purple section. I cut a Stampin Up Top Note die.

I added a length of Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon wrapped top to bottom on Top Note die and held it in place with a crystal large brad.

I cut large flower in Elegant Eggplant and smaller one in Not Quite Navy and added a small silk all held with a silver mini brad.  The flowers are Tim Holtz - Tattered Flowers.

White insert quarter sheet on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.