Thursday, July 6, 2023

Cards - July Birthdays

 This is a birthday card for my sister who celebrates a birthday this month.

I chose a piece of watercolor paper I colored up a while back with playing with my Stampin Up Watercolor Wonder Crayons.  It was 9x12 inches.  I chose to cut it with the Tim Holtz Vintage Cabinet Card.  I mounted a layer of silk flowers filling in the top half circle of the die cut. I chose a large oen with warm toned ends, then a pink organza one and then a small ivory one all held in place with a gold mini brad.

I added a pink Modern Label punchie topped with a Word Window punchie with the greeting.  This was adhered below the flower on the diecut with 3D foam tape.

The diecut was adhered to the Lucky Limeade green A2 card base.

A white quarter sheet insert was added to the inside.

With the other half of the watercolor sheet I cut a Tim Holtz Cameo Frame. 

I chose to highlight the bit of yellow towards the bottom of the diecut and so cut big H and B with the Stampin Up Typeset Alphebet dies in Crushed Curry.

I traced the rest of the words with a More Mustard marker.

I added 2 gold glitter star brads to the left of the B.  The diecut was then adhered to the Lucky Limeade card front of with 3D foam tape.

A white quarter sheet insert was added.

This is for my nephew whose birthday has already passed but that's okay I was in touch by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.