Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Birthday Cards

My Final July birthday for my niece's husband.  He celebrates the same day as Mom did when she was with us.

I chose a SU Crumb Cake A2 card base. 

I added two pieces of designer paper which measure 3 inches square. I chose coordinating designs and adhered one top left and other bottom right. 

I added an oval Kraft tag with jute tie.  To that I added a oval greeting with burgundy letters. 

I added a large sequin and gold glitter star brad in the bottom left hand corner of the greeting. It was adhered to the front of the card with 3D foam tape.

A white insert was added to the inside of the card.

This card is for one of my sister that celebrates early August so it needs to get into the mail now.

I used SU textured Lovely Lilac as the card base.

I cut a tag from Handsome Hunter card stock with the Sizzix Tag die. I embossed the bottom end of the tag with the SU Script embossing folder.

I added a piece of vellum to provide a base for the tag with judiciously placed tape.  I adhered the tag in the top right hand corner.

I added a Decorative Label greeting printed in Lovely Lilac in the top left corner adhered with 3D foam tape.  White insert in the landscape card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.