Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Exchange Cards - Purple Flowers

My cards for my exchange group are ready.

This month I chose purple/blue flowers for the cards.

The first card is a photo of a blue iris.

I trimmed the photo to make it skinnier and  mounted it onto a piece of Lovely Lilac textured card stock. 

I added a length of yellow striped SU designer Washi Tape below the photo.

This layer was adhered to the front of a SU Handsome Hunter A2 card base in the portrait orientation.

A white quarter sheet insert was added to the inside of the card.




The second card features a photo of Jacob's Ladder taken at the Botanic Park.

The 4x4 photo was trimmed at the top to fit the Lovely Lilac layer.  The lilac layer is textured card stock from Stampin Up and was embossed with a border folder.

I chose a yellow SU Washi Tape with a plaid pattern to place below the flower.  I had to trim it in half so it would not interfere with the flower.

White quarter sheet insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.