Monday, July 24, 2023

Sylvia`s Simple Shots

This book - Fingal O`Reilly, Irish Doctor by Patrick Taylor was another wonderful visit with these characters.

It was very interesting to learn about his early years as a medical doctor.  His passion for his patients was there from the beginning.

Switching back and forth between now being a newly wed having married Kitty his first love. Adjusting to life at Number One with 2 women in the house - Kinky and Kitty.

I always love reading these books.








I found a few Tinker Toys at the thrift store this week.  We had a set when I grew up and played with them a lot.

I bought them for sentimental value.  They did not come in this wonderful tin.

I expect they may come in handy for constructing structures in the future how knows.

I have a good number of long, medium and short pieces as well as quite a few wheels.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.