Friday, July 26, 2013

Card - System Admin Day

Did you know there's a System Admin Appreciation Day?  There is and it's today! Having spent 10 years in this industry as a development analyst I understand the demands. I made this card for the guy in office who provides IT support.  I think it's important to say how much we appreciate what others do. 
I certainly did not have a stamp that would do the trick for this one so I found an image on line which I thought would do the trick.  I color printed it then cut it with the Spellbinder Nestabilities Label One.  I cut the next size in a golden yellow card stock that coordinated with the background of the image.  I brushed the edges with my Night of Navy ink pad. I glued the larger layer onto a warm navy card and then mounted the computer image onto that with 3D foam tape.  I color printed the greeting on white and flagged the ends. Adhered this below the central image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.