Sunday, July 7, 2013

Challenge - Wordy

I started with a black card. I cut the light blue layer with the SB A2 Matting Basics Nestabilities.  I added a piece of black grosgrain ribbon along the left hand side and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was adhered to the card front.  I cut a piece of taupe card stock with the Spellbinder Romantic Rectangles die.  This layer was added to the card.  I cut a piece of black card stock with a SB smooth oval nestabilities.  The sentiment word was cut with the Stampin Up! Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies in the card stock as the first layer.  I glued them to the oval with quick dry adhesive.  I glued this to the taupe layer with 3D foam tape.  I added a couple of silk flowers in the top left hand corner held in place with an aqua blue brad to match the first layer and a black butterfly (unknown source) below the flower which was adhered with 3D foam tape.  I'm submitting this card to the Wordy Challenge C4C193 at Crazy 4 Cards.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun HI card Sylvia! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crazy4Challenges


Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.