Sunday, July 21, 2013

Cards - Nifty Notes 2

Here's the other 2 sets of the note cards I made over the weekend to help me fill some smaller envelopes I had.  These are too small to mail so they would work best when you need a card to give someone personally or to include in a gift or parcel.  These are the Sewing and Encouraging sets.  I know a lot of quilters who would appreciate being able to give a card with their interests expressed on the front.  The vintage images are from Graphics Fairy.  Check out Karen's collection of images from old books.
The other set is designed to give to those we know who are going through a tough time and need to know that someone is thinking about them and they are not alone.  These are designed with my own photos.  These have been placed on my Ready 2 Give tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.