Thursday, July 4, 2013

Challenges - Masculine Hexagons

I started with a white card and I added texture with Vintage Overlay in black and Itty Bitty background in red.  I cut 6 hexagons with a Spellbinder Nestabilities in red, blue and white designer paper.  I placed them in decreasing numbers going to the right.  I added a red Stampin Up! Modern Label with a blue Word Window greeting.  This was added to the card front with 3D foam tape. This is a great scrap buster.
I'm submitting this card for the Come & Get It - Masculine and Crazy 4 Cards - C4C192 Hexagons.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one Sylvia, the colors are definitely masculine, and I like the way the red dots kind of match the white ones in the designer paper. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Come and Get It.
    Cindy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sylvia, wonderful design!

    Glad that you shared with us at Come And Get It!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.