Thursday, July 26, 2018

Cards - Teal Paisley

I chose this paisley designer paper featuring some cool colors.  It has some pink, fucshia, teal, green, and mustard.  I chose a deep teal card base.

I added a piece of designer paper leaving a small border on the card front.

I added a strip of vellum on the left hand side and it is held in place with a dark pink, light pink flowers with a teal brad in the top left hand side.

I added a Stampin Up Decorative Label stamped with a birthday greeting from the SU Sincere Salutations in Marina Mist ink.  The punchie is mounted with 3D foam tape.

I added another handmade paper flowers combo in the bottom right hand corner.



This card has no greeting.  I have added a grey Knitting Ribbon in a bow at the top third of the card.

I added a ripped piece of vellum on left side.

An accent of handmade paper flowers held in place with a teal brad.

I ripped the designer paper leaving a strip of the card base showing.

I added a blank card insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.