Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Cards to Gallery - Photos

I am delivering cards to the french Gallery today.

This is my photo of early spring growth on a Japanese Bayberry - Rose Glow branch.

The branch leads your eye through the photo to the bright burgundy leaves on the right hand side.  Nice pollen specks on the leaf adds a bit of texture to the the smooth leaves.



Alberta Rose photos are always popular around here. 

Having a bit of a bug in the center adds some interest and contrast to the center.

The leaves lead you to the pink bloom on the left.

Again, a slight diagonal presentation from bottom left hand corner.



 
I took this photo this spring.  I was so anxious for it to arrive considering the long winter we had.

I loved the beautiful curve to the leaf which frames the pussy willow very nicely.  It keeps your eye in the photo.

Lovely soft background ensures the focus is on the one furry flower bud.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.