Saturday, July 14, 2018

Sympathy Card - Aunt

This card is for my aunt. My uncle Henry's funeral is today.

I started with a grey green card base.  The designer paper is from a pad.  I loved the subdued and tone on tone pattern.  It is a floral with leaves.  It was cut to leave a small border.

I cut a Sunburst with the Stampin Up thin die from silver textured paper.  I cut it larger than the quarter sheet so I could position my center.  I adhered it to the designer paper then trimmed off the excess with scissors.

I added the greeting in the center of the sunburst. It is a color printed greeting layered onto a circle green layer. 

 They included these small candy bars at the reception for my uncle's funeral.  His name was Henry and he had a sweet tooth.  I thought it was so fitting. 

Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.