Saturday, July 14, 2018

Exchange Cards

I made a couple of cards for my exchange partners.

I started with a rust colored card base.  I added some designer paper from an autumn pad.  It features geometric designer with chocolate, orange, yellow and olive green colored triangles with wavy lines. 

I cut the bottom piece 4 x 3.25 inches and the top 4 x 2 inches.  I taped them together on the back to make a single layer.  I adhered it to the card front. 
I added a chocolate band of card stock along the join. 

I added Prima handmade paper flowers in warm tones.  Peach, kraft and rust.  They were placed along the piece of card stock and held in place with rust colored brads.

The card layout is very versatile and allows for both portrait and landscape card orientations.

These are off to my partners today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.