Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Recent Photos

I found these napkin rings at the thrift store the other day.  I just could not leave them there.  The price was good as well.  The box contained 10 of them.

Silver wire Bee Napkin Rings.  The bottom ring is flat so they will sit nicely on the table.  I used a black napkin so that they would contrast nicely.





A stop at the Community Garden yielded some nice shots.



Lovely red poppy was terrific. 

Now thistles are not necessarily welcome at the garden but the bees were checking them out.


I found purple in the Sweet Peas, the delicate Alium in a purple shade, and burgundy crab apples.


On the right is a nice red, very large rose hip.





Sharing with Maggie at Normandy Life who hosts Mosaic Monday #92.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos especially the bee on the thistle, the napkin rings were a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute napkin rings! You just never know what you'll find. I haven't been in a couple of weeks....now I want to go! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colorful flowers Sylvia! I've never thought purple to be a color that attracts bees but it must be, based on your thistle and the bees we saw in the lavender fields. I'd like to have you as a personal shopper -- I never find anything good in thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happen to like thistle, but our local weed guy tells me its a noxious weed that should be eliminated from our Montana environment … sigh. Thanks for your lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the purples! Have a fabulous weekend and thank you for stopping by my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.