Monday, November 12, 2018

Antique Mall Visit

I made a visit to the Antique Mall yesterday in search of some cool stuff and a few photos.

Found this Royal Doulton Toby Jug called the Poacher 1954.  There were several of them and they were well displayed.   At a price of nearly $50 I'm not sure how soon it will leave the shelf.

My Macro Monday challenge was green do I took a photo of these vintage salt and pepper shakers.  They were within the 3" limit.

These certainly are from the 50s or 60s and very classic shape and color.  The gold accents are really nice.

I ended up with another photo abstract from the Mall you can check out here.


I found the Lady Teddy all dressed up for a day on the town.   Her leopard print outfit I am sure is all the rage.  Pearls around her neck and a feather boa to finish off her outfit.

I love the button on her hat. 













Speaking of halts I found this gorgeous ladies felt hat in a light grey.  Very well done. Elegant and stylish.

There was a good variety of vintage glass Christmas Tree Ornaments in a variety of conditions. 

I noticed a lot of pink ones.  The trees used to display them also came in different styles.

This is my mosaic for sharing.

Mosaic Monday #2 hosted by Angie at Letting Go of the Bay Leaf.

5 comments:

  1. Your Christmas mosaic is just stunning!I also love the Royal Doulton mug,it is too expensive here as it is in your country.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those glittery ornaments are so pretty. I also like the felt hat and trim. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walking through antiques is so fun. I really like the vintage salt and pepper shaker; gold color spices up the green color and the beauty of its appearance. Lovely mosaic of the glass Christmas ornament.

    Yoko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sylvia - this is an intriguing collection of shots from the Antique Mall. If space was not an issue, and if I looked good in hats, I could easily see me with a LARGE collection of vintage hats. Sigh. Now, the Christmas ornaments - that I can do. They so remind me of the gloriously fragile glass ornaments that my parents had when I was growing up. I appreciate some vintage additions to our Mosaic Monday collection today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.