Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Cardmaking - CH - Class 4

Style 2 - I started with clear embossed double sided designer paper from Imaginisce.

I cut the designer paper at a logical line to ensure I did not cut through a strip of the design.  I turned the top over to reveal the green polka dot pattern. These were taped back together.

I added gold foil ribbon across the join and the ends were taped to the back.

I added an accent of silk flowers.  White and red poinsettias were layered together with a gold sequin onto a gold mini brad.  Using a push pin I created a hole in the designer layer. I pushed the prongs through and spread them apart on the back holding the poinsettia accent in place.

I then adhered the layer to the front of a cranberry card base.




Style 3 - I started with this decorative card stock featuring a colorful ornaments .  The dark areas are gold foil. It was cut to 3 3/8 inches with a Sizzix square thin-lit.

I chose a eggplant purple layer of card stock cut to 3 5/8 inches to highlight some of the colors in the tree.

The next layer is a gold moire texture decorative paper which has been cut to 5.25 x 4 inches. 

I chose a warm blue card base to coordinate with another color in the tree.

The greeting is a Stampin Up Decorative Label in the same color as the card base.  I added a SU Word Window punchie in warm white card stock with coordinating color.   These are adhered together then it is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Style 7 - I started with designer paper from the My Mind`s Eye - Holiday Avenue - Sweet Dreams Glittered Holiday Paper pad. It was cut to 5.25 x 4 inches with the embossing placed on the left hand side.

The star element was created with a star die cut and a gold star circle. The die cut was cut from ivory pearl card stock with the the Joy of the Season cartridge on the Cricute Create machine.

The gold star circle was attached to the star with 2 tiny gold brads.  The element was adhered to the card front with ds tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.